>> "ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=o0AUkxgAAAD_DArgHQA4MbtNIWA5VvHmtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg
>>>>
> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=Sermo+Malifer
>>> Gary M. Stewart is the lowest scum of the Earth. He is a criminal
>>> insane.
>>>
>>> The only thin this cockroach deserves is that he rots in his own dearth.
>>>
>> Your an idiot, you called me the lowest scum of the Earth and a cockroach
>> or worse.

I thought you've plonked me?

Anyway, you (Clogwog), Gary M. Stewart, Hadron Quark, Michael Snot
Glasser, DFS and Erik Funkenbush *are* the scum of the Earth.

You fools waste your time in a *advocacy* group, dedicated to an
Operating System, none of you fools, know shite about.

Frustrated by the limitation of your own IQ, you spread libel and
slander about those who are actually knowledgeable, or at least talented.

How sad :-(

> He should not have done that, I agree. The "lowest scum of the Earth" and
> the cockroaches don't deserve to be insulted that severely

You are correct Peter, that *is* an insult to cockroaches. Shame on me...

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com