Re: Bill Gates predicts the future ..

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2009-01-30, Sermo Malifer <sermomalifer@xxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> What is he, a spider monkey?
>>>
>>> "Let's face it, the average computer user has the brain of a Spider Monkey."
>>>
>>>                                 --Bill Gates
>>
>> Do you have a source for your quote?
>
> http://www.billgatesmicrosoft.com/

Those quotes are lies!!!  Bill Gates /never/ said:

   People everywhere love Windows.

   Microsoft is not about greed. It's about innovation and fairness.

   DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience.

   Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.

   Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.

   Microsoft has had clear competitors in the past. It's a good thing
   we have museums to document that.

   Whether it's Google or Apple or free software, we've got some fantastic
   competitors and it keeps us on our toes.

   I have 100 billion dollars... You realize I could spend 3 million dollars
   a day, every day, for the next 100 years? And that's if I don't make
   another dime. Tell you what-I'll buy your right arm for a million
   dollars. I give you a million bucks, and I get to sever your arm right
   here.