Re: [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III, Part 2

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 30 January 2009 12:26 : \____

It's all about the "revenue".

As far as that "slopware" goes, it always seems to be on Microsoft's mind:

   We have some areas today, as Steve shared with you, where we think we're
   behind. Technical computing is one where I think Linux has been out in
   front a little bit. We're quite focused. We're very excited ...

--
The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.