Re: [News] Tips of Mitigating Migration Barriers to GNU/Linux

On 2009-01-28, Matt <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Matt on Wednesday 28 January 2009 20:03 : \____

>>> Impossible without cross-platform apps, of course.
>>
>> They can use a VM.
>

> oh yeah ...

I know a number of users that are by no meants "leet" by
any stretch of the imagination that use VMs as a very
core part of their work.

X also presents interesting possibilities in this area.

A win32 X server makes all Unix apps cross platform.

--

It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

	In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
	been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \