Re: Comes PX2880: Microsoft Attacks Dell's GNU/Linux

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 04:14:45 -0600, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The fella I knew who had the asus just brought a new one. I am
diappointed to say - the XP one. He is raving that it works great. More
memory, more HD and he knows how to use it. Linux has lost the
initiative.

Let's see what happens as the price of Netbooks fall. And sooner or later Microsoft will attempt to retire XP (again) -- and that means they'll want more money for their Vista 2.

See the problem for Microsoft?

...There you go.

--
RonB