Re: Comes PX2880: Microsoft Attacks Dell's GNU/Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> [...]

This is the key, the "MS OEM payment". If it hurt in 2002, it's going to be
excruciating in 2009 given the economic crisis.

And in the netbook area, where price is everything, and Linux is already
well proved, Windows is unable to compete.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008