Re: REQ: Tiny distro with reliable wireless for laptops

Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
Like many folks, I own laptops, not desktops. My main concern with an OS is
will it work with wireless. I don't mind working with programs to install
windows drivers, but would *prefer* not to have to think about it when I
install an OS. So - my wish list contains a single thing: a small OS with a
basic desktop that has wireless communication as a priority. Call it the
'old laptop' edition. ;)

*R* *H*

watch your followup: header, it errored (tho it might be down to my carrier not having a.o.l.a in the list...)