COLA is full of fanatic Linux Zealots. Look Elsewhere for Linux Advocacy.

  • Subject: COLA is full of fanatic Linux Zealots. Look Elsewhere for Linux Advocacy.
  • From: George Barca <georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:40:58 -0500
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:a+Te/YS950M6lLSDGAZSTJvt03U=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

I tried a little experiment and that was to post to COLA making
certain to agree with the usual morons like Schestowitz, [Homer],
Terry Porter and so forth.
I was very careful to make certain that I did not set them off by
posting controversial information.

IOW I became a COLA "Stepford wife" for a week or so.

It was extremely difficult to accomplish because the list of so
called Linux "advocates", at least that is what they call
themselves, is small in number but high on their own special form
of bullshit.

Then *ON PURPOSE* , that part is important for those who like to
re-write history, like Terry ' Ben Hur' Porter, I dropped in a
SINGLE POST expressing my dislike for freedom fighters,
hypocrites who use Windows by day and expect others to switch to
Linux and give away their work and so forth. I expressed why I
believe proprietary information and intellectual property is
important and so forth.

This was again carefully worded and crafted, complete with
blatant mistakes, just to see how this type of opinion was
received by the COLA elite.

Well as predictable as Big Ben going off on the hour, the attacks
started to arrive not only in COLA but my email account and so
forth.

Remember this was ONE SINGLE POST.

Folks, this isn't a Linux advocacy group, it's a religious cult
of star struck "never have beens" many of which have done nothing
to advocate Linux other than make themselves and sadly the real
Linux advocates by association, foolish.

One point in particular is a good example of how ignorant some of
these people are and that is it's a known fact that the majority,
all in fact, use Windows by day yet they like to denigrate the
Windows users calling them Windummies and other slurs.

So by association, they must be the same and in fact even worse
because they know about an alternative, Linux, yet they still
cling to Windows to earn their living.

In closing, if you really want to see what ultra left wing wackos
exist in the Linux community take a close look at Roy's IRC
channel which if one didn't know would suspect it was being run
out of a mental institution with the patients in charge.

These people are dangerous both to the industry, Linux and in
some cases to themselves. I won't mention names, you can look for
yourself, but some of them are so bitter, so angry and so
obviously disturbed that they really should seek some medical
attention before they go over the edge, snap and harm themselves.

The hate, the arrogance the craziness and the obsession with
anything proprietary on that channel is sick.

BTW the last version of Windows that Roy Schestowitz used was
Windows 98. He posted that little tidbit the other day.

When someone with credentials like Miguel comes along they
disrespect him and slag his name just because he has a different
viewpoint than they do.

Seriously, take a look at that collection of maniacs and try and
find a normal one in the bunch.
The archives are mirrored in several places so you don't have
view them live and risk getting a virus or something.

Well that's about it guys and like I said this was a contrived,
crafted experiment so you guys were only let out of the can when
I decided to open the lid.

It's sooooooooooo much fun pulling your strings and watching you
dance like puppets.

You can now go back to the safe, warm and cozy Stepford wife like
existence of COLA.

P.S. Ezekiel I only wrote "I don't believe you" to keep up the
game. I know you Hadron, Erik, DFS and the others have these COLA
Linux based mental patients all disassembled and figured out.

chow_ for_ now
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx