Re: Simply Killfile the Wintrolls

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> ml2mst wrote:
>
>> I am aware of the fact that COLA is less fun without reading
>> the nonsense the Wintrolls spew, who continually make fools of
>> them selves. OTOH they write loads of insulting garbage and
>> lies and the only thing you can do, is ignore the maroons.
>>
>> A great reference is: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com
>>
>> For many newsreaders (and leafnode) the COLA killfile by Roy
>> Schestowitz is very handy:
>>
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/Wiki_Public/index.php?COLA%20killfile
>>
>> Just copy & paste :-D
>>
>> Just move on, life is too short to waste it. The Windtrolls
>> simply don't deserve our attention and waste our bandwidth
>> with their garbage.
>>
>> Happy weekend GNU/Linux advocates ;-)
>
> Marti, appreciate your words of encouragement.  You are correct if these
> were the normal run of the mill independent trolls. Sometimes it is
> satisfying to help some of these industrial level shills earn their
> keep, until lay-off by their masters.  :-)

I doubt Microsoft will fire their Blog Technical Evangelists. Due to the
recession MS will have to fire 5000 of their employees. Knowing MS they
will probably fire the most skilled ones (if they have any left), but
will keep on employing their evangelist, for the simple reason that MS
can't compete with quality products. There for they have to rely on lies
and misinformation (spewed by proxy).

Business as usual for MS.

I'm afraid the Wintrolls will even get louder and louder. Most of them
are desperate attention seekers thus the only thing we can do to
"punish" them is to ignore them.

They can whine all they want and by not responding to their garbage, we
simply let them rot in their own dirt.

That is IMHO the only thing they deserve.

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com