Re: Simply Killfile the Wintrolls

ml2mst wrote:

I am aware of the fact that COLA is less fun without reading
the nonsense the Wintrolls spew, who continually make fools of
them selves. OTOH they write loads of insulting garbage and
lies and the only thing you can do, is ignore the maroons.

A great reference is: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

For many newsreaders (and leafnode) the COLA killfile by Roy
Schestowitz is very handy:

http://www.schestowitz.com/Wiki_Public/index.php?COLA%20killfile

Just copy & paste :-D

Just move on, life is too short to waste it. The Windtrolls
simply don't deserve our attention and waste our bandwidth
with their garbage.

Happy weekend GNU/Linux advocates ;-)

Marti, appreciate your words of encouragement. You are correct if these were the normal run of the mill independent trolls. Sometimes it is satisfying to help some of these industrial level shills earn their keep, until lay-off by their masters. :-)

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati