Re: Obama picks BSA's antipiracy enforcer for high-level post

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:55:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I don't recall that we were promised *positive* change...
The more things Change(C), the more they stay the same.

Obama is just a new slogan (hope, unity, etc. etc.) and a new face to represent
the corporocracy, i.e. elite interests.

Wow, aren't you Mr. Cynical.  it's 4 *DAYS* into his administration.  What
did YOU do 4 days into your last job, if you can remember that far back?

Do you really think that his first day in office would cause an
instantaneous change to nirvana for everyone?  You are part of the problem
with this instant gratification society we live in.

The inauguration BTW was partly funded by Steve Ballmer, his wife, Brad Smith,
Bill Gates, and his wife.

Even if true (and I doubt that), so what?
Yeah... real change...

Look who's talking.  You haven't changed your tune... well, ever.

Bugger me, Erik, you've made sense for the first time I have seen; you've gone back up in my estimation.