Re: French Lawmakers Hope to Inspire Linux Revolution

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:27:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ George Barca on Friday 23 January 2009 20:41 : \____
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:56:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>____/ Ignoramus31576 on Friday 23 January 2009 13:33 : \____

>>>Wal-Mart had similar experiences before Microsoft stepped in to interfere.
>>>Customers liked their Linux boxes, which sold very well.
>>
>> Interesting. Do you have some links for this? I'm curious to know
>> how Microsoft could screw around with Walmart who are very
>> powerful.
>
>http://boycottnovell.com/2009/01/22/microsoft-taskforce-vs-walmart-linux/
>
>This made the front page of Digg today.

Thank you Roy.
I have not been on digg today. Heading that way now.
Like I said before, I have first hand knowledge that Walmart is a
very, very, very, tough customer so this makes sense that an
inside person exercised some creative work.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx