Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Knew Vista Was Rubbish Well Before Release

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:31:44 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>They were greedy. They thought that if they release ("build") it, they ("it")
>will come[tm].
>
>OEMs are now a lot more reluctant to just put Windows on every machine. Every
>major OEM gives the option of preinstalled GNU/Linux.
>
>Microsoft blew it and it knows it. Microsoft has just blown thousands of
>employees and they know it. They know it well.

I believe you have hit the nail on the head Roy. Whatever the
reason, Microsoft has screwed up big time. We are only seeing the
start of this.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx