Re: Microsoft Cuts 10,000+ Jobs?

Clogwog schreef:
High Plains Thumper schreef...
Clogwog (Rick Mather) schreef:

Be a good colaloons lap dog and *never* criticize Roy! --
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOT[^h^h^h^h^hTROLL]S:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

You sure beg for my attention a lot. Ik vind [knip mest
geladen woordenstroom]

You have posted other's words but you have yet to post mine. You can't, but you won't, you can't find anything against me, in spite of your trying you have failed miserably just like Steve Carroll, Wally, Steve MacKay and etc. Ooops! :-)

Let's give it up Rick, we're both starting to sound like Snit!

--
HPT