Re: Microsoft Cuts 10,000+ Jobs?

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:06:25 +0100, "Clogwog"
<BWAHAHAHAAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"George Barca" <georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:35:07 -0500, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>>You really should contact Rex Ballard for confirmation of the exact
>>>number.
>>>

>> Does he work for Microsoft?
>> After today, he may very well be unemployed.
>
>I bet your bound to get a new kind of reply from the cola loons very soon,
>namely a "Hi flatty" reply.
>I feel it's coming, cos you questioned spamtard Roy, a cola loons "Messiah",
>who can't be criticized in their opinion.
>Dummkopf Kohlmann (head of the politbureau), Terry-tard, 7 aka idiot, *Liar*
>Mutt Ahlstrom, HPT the nymshifter are watching you!
>Be a good colaloons lap dog and *never* criticize Roy!

I'm 63 years old and very set in my ways. I'm at the point in
life where sometimes I don't even agree totally with myself at
times. At least from what I can remember.
Also there is a difference between disagreeing and being
critical. I surely don't expect people to agree with everything I
say and maybe I am naive but I believe others would be reasonable
as well.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx