Re: [News] [Rival] THREE Microsoft Vice Presidents Quit!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Microsoft is doing badly these days. It's not even telling the truth about how
bad things are.

That is the main function of the shills in COLA.

I believe many people near the top or formerly near the top must understand what is happening. That understanding is composed of the same elements that helped them build the monopoly in the first place.

If we could know the impulses of the people who are leaving, we could predict how long it will take the company to FOSSify their OS and office software and convert to a support-based model. I find it hard to imagine another future for Windows and Office.