Re: [News] [Rival] THREE Microsoft Vice Presidents Quit!

Matt <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft is doing badly these days. It's not even telling the truth about how
>> bad things are.

And you do know eh? Good old Roy. He really thinks he is wired in! A bit
like when he was informing "world leaders".

> That is the main function of the shills in COLA.

What Shills? I haven't seen any posts saying MS are doing things they are
not. I have only seen you and Roy claiming the industry reports are
lies.

> I believe many people near the top or formerly near the top must
> understand what is happening.  That understanding is composed of the
> same elements that helped them build the monopoly in the first place.

Tell us. What *IS* happening? You sound like a Roy sock.

> If we could know the impulses of the people who are leaving, we could
> predict how long it will take the company to FOSSify their OS and
> office software and convert to a support-based model.  I find it hard
> to imagine another future for Windows and Office.

Because you clearly have zero idea.

MS was only 10% lower in profits compared to tens of percents
elsewhere. It might have escapes your COLA senses but there IS a global
down turn at present.