Re: [News] [Rival] THREE Microsoft Vice Presidents Quit!

Hadron wrote:
Matt <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Microsoft is doing badly these days. It's not even telling the truth about how
bad things are.

And you do know eh? Good old Roy. He really thinks he is wired in! A bit
like when he was informing "world leaders".

That is the main function of the shills in COLA.

What Shills? I haven't seen any posts saying MS are doing things they are
not. I have only seen you and Roy claiming the industry reports are
lies.

Don't know what you are talking about here.  I made no such claim.