Re: [News] Amazon and NewEgg AstroTurf Confirmed; Is Microsoft Involved Too?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
High Plains Thumper on Wednesday:

Belkin mouse is of higher quality, more heavy duty than Microsoft's. I had a switch go bad on another Microsoft
mouse. My next mouse will definitely not be Microsoft.

Complain in reviews/forums about that Microsoft mouse or
Belkin mouse... maybe you'll be flamed for 65 cents/hour, kind
of like in Iomega's case.

At this stage of the game I am not sure of where to go, and not sure if it is worth it for this instance. I have another optical mouse, a Belkin and it works fine for my laptop.

Only thing is I dropped by Wal-Mart, and all they have are Microsoft and the more expensive wireless Logitech mouses. I am not interested in cordless and I think they want too much for the Microsoft, which I wouldn't buy anyway. I'll probably go Internet purchase, when I have a few other computer items to obtain.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati