Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

"Sermo Malifer" <sermomalifer@xxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
gl80f7$odo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/21/09 1:27 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Looked at just *two* days worth of Roy Schestowitz's duplicated stories.
>> Two days.
>>
>> Two.
>>
>> This does not include stories posted in the last couple of days which were
>> repeats from before that.
>>
>> Why do people defend his actions?
>
> I'd rather see duplicate posts from Roy than original posts from you.
> At least he's posting about Linux which is a far better thing than your
> efforts to get the group discussing you.

Again, notice how you snipped.  My comments were clearly in reference to
Roy's comments about MS, Apple, their products and their management - but
you snipped that away and claimed that the topic was him talking about
Linux.

This was not right for you to do.  Maybe it was a mistake... maybe it was
dishonest.  But either way I suspect you will not even acknowledge your
error.

You then posted a complete fabrication about me wanting people to discuss
me, when I have made it very clear I do *not* want that.  Once again you are
clearly in the wrong.

Perhaps you want the topic to be you and the only way you know how to do
that is to make false statements like you do, above.

I would prefer to talk about Linux.

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.