Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

"Sermo Malifer" <sermomalifer@xxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
gl824v$qo8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/21/09 1:55 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Tattoo Vampire" <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
>> 1hw9ifcl65gs1.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/29/08 9:19 AM:

>>> You haven't proven that what he does is spamming.
>>
>> I get it...
>
> No you don't, Troll.   Not by a long shot.

Your post is a perfect example of the type of lashing out I would love to
see become a thing of the past... when directed against anyone.

Seriously, what purpose do you think your post served other than to show
your anger and hatred... and since you do not know me, that anger and hatred
says a lot more about you than it does about me.  Is that how you want to
portray yourself in public?  I hope not.

--
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson