Re: I will guarantee you at some point there?s going to be a challenge about the patents ..

Doug Mentohl wrote:

> "MR. ALLCHIN: And there?s going to be a patent lawsuit on Linux .. I
> will guarantee you at some point there?s going to be a challenge about
> the patents. Not about the license per se." Sep 2003 p38
>
> http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/7000/PX07175.pdf

Seems to indicate micoshaft may have lined up that pro-micoshaft company
windriver$ that make embedded to make law suits against Linux.

And then windrivel nearly went bust with their WINDUMMY portfolio.

And now windrivel embrace Linux.

Linux sells more than 3 million+ Embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.

Was micoshaft trying to attack Linux through windrivel?

Watch this space!
... and also watch windriver$ contributions to open source - it may just be
patent encumbered! Who supplied micoshaft with information claiming
Linux is patent encumbered with 200+ patents FUD? Was it windriver$?