Re: [News] Microsoft Gives More Reasons for Global Windows Quarantine

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Wednesday 21 January 2009 12:52 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Terry Porter on Wednesday 21 January 2009 05:58 : \____

>>>                                                             ^^ WINDOWS ONLY
>>>    ^^^ WINDOWS ONLY

>>> Major virus outbreak at hospital, Windows to blame !
>>
>> So how many surgeries were forcible canceled and patients denied?
>>
>> Well, you know, "computers" just have viruses. This stuff "happens"
>> occasionally .. a fact of life .. or death.
>

> I thought we established the other day that these events are the fault
> of supernatural forces? :)

It is to some.

Virus protection is a matter of faith

,----[ Quote ]
| SHINTO FAITHFUL are dragging their computers and gadgets into the local
| shrine in a bid to protect them from viruses and Trojan horses.
|
| At Tokyo's Kanda-Myojin Shinto shrine, priests are using centuries-old
| ceremonies to ask the gods for help and protection for computers.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/09/08/gods-virus-protection

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | #FFFFFFF4 ADD &R1, "9999999", &BankAccount
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers