Re: [News] Fedora 10 Works Great, Red Hat on Good Course to Success

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:43:28 -0500, DFS wrote:

> He's twisted and bitter inside that a significant majority of the best
> universities in the world are American.

You silly great Berk - this is just another example of daft Yanks
claiming they are better than everyone else.

You says if it ain't Windows nothing else works - well pal, I've just
installed Windows 7 on my test machine at 14.00 our time and am currently
staring at a black screen with a little small blue stripe at the top. No
desktop, nothing. (NVidia 6150)
Pretty good advert for the Windows Vista replacement (or should that be
service pack?)

Oh, I forgot - it's Beta software, isn't it?
Well, in that case, how comes Ubuntu 9.04 /Alpha/ runs so damn well here?
You and all your blinkered Yankee Windummies do indeed, talk bollocks.