Re: Apache UP, Microsoft DOWN by 2 MILLION Microsoft-IIS websites in Netcraft January 2009 Web Server Survey

After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry's Web Server belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:

>> It is good news for Apache which has clawed 1% back. Considering it LOST
>> about 20% in the 6 months leading up to Christmas it still has a long
>> way to go ....

I'm wondering how Hadron collapses the time period from Oct 2005 to Oct 2007
down to 6 months.

Man, not only does he have comprehension problems and a personal RDF, he
also has his own TDF (time-distortion field).

I guess that's what happens at relativistic velocities in the LHC ;->

> We're talking blogging BS sites. Is this what Netcraft survey is keeping
> track of is blogging and other such BS sites being put up by *clowns*
> that don't mean jack? WTH is going on here?

Microsoft couldn't be arsed to renew their 2 million "blogging" sites.

--
It hangs down from the chandelier
Nobody knows quite what it does

It grows a couple of feet each day