Re: Microsoft Chief on Linux: "I am Scared" (Comes vs MS - exhibit px07168)

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Terry Porter" <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Good thing that you actually could point to all the errors in Terries
post. After all, there were none
And even better that you can point to the reasons why he should be a
"racist"

Do you actually have any notion how incredible idiotic you look with such
posts?

--
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich Schiller