Re: Microsoft Chief on Linux: "I am Scared" (Comes vs MS - exhibit px07168)

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Terry Porter" <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I don't think he does. Ezekook seems to be out of touch with the world and
unfortunately for him, people aren't as stupid as he needs them to be.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008