Re: Microsoft Chief on Linux: "I am Scared" (Comes vs MS - exhibit px07168)

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Peter K�hlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> "Terry Porter" <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Oh, you forgot to quote the whole message.
Here, let me help you:
/quote
---------------
Yeah and a nazi loving commie pinko homosexual cross dressing Negro.

It's all there in the wintrolls vivid imaginations.
---------------
/unquote

Seems you are a dishonest lying swine just like Hadron Snot Quark or
DumbFullShit

"Massaging" quotes to let it appear they say something different than the
author intended to say

It does not get more dishonest than that

It is appalling what kind of filthy scum you wintendo fanbois really are
--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the