[News] Mozilla Going Strong, Lays Out Plans

Quo Vadis, Mozilla?: 3-Point Plan for World Domination

,----[ Quote ]
| Mitchell Baker, chairperson of the Mozilla Foundation, has presented a plan
| in her blog whereby Mozilla will have Web world domination by 2010.
|
| This past weekend Mitchell Baker "proposed a set of goals for the next two
| years... to move the Mozilla mission forward." Her proposal wasn't meant as a
| technical spec but more a set of ideas. In fact, the details of her plan
| encompass three points.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/quo_vadis_mozilla_3_point_plan_for_world_domination

about:mozilla - Final 2010 goals, Firebug, add-ons, Labs, Snowl, Community
theme, Camino, and more…

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
|     * Mozilla 2010 goals finalized
|     * Firebug 1.3.0 final released
|     * Time to update your add-ons for Firefox 3.1
|     * Labs update: December 2008
|     * Snowl: new release and blog posts
|     * Mozilla community theme
`----

https://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2009/01/13/aboutmozilla-final-2010-goals-firebug-add-ons-labs-snowl-community-theme-camino-and-more/

Recent:

Mozilla revenues hit $75 million - Hello IRS.

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Chief Wrangler Mitchell Baker today reported Mozilla's financial
| position which shows 2007 revenues of $75 million up by 12 percent from 2006
| revenues of $67 million. Though Mozilla is on the upswing, Baker's report
| shows some areas of potential future financial concerns.
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/11/mozilla-revenues-hit-75-millio.html

Sustainability in Uncertain Times

,----[ Quote ]