Re: 55746 posts to COLA? And Schestowitz is NOT being Paid?

> Hadron snotted:
>>
>> You will find no posts from me saying Linux sucks.

Poor "Hadron".  How would you interpret what is below in my sig?

>> bald faced liar

Yes, you are a bald-faced liar, "Hadron" Quark, and documented as
such.  Your IKYABWAI is as ridiculous as most of your posts, Wintroll.

--
"LOL. You are quite mad."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, in
response to the suggestion that "Linux itself /is/ ready for the