Re: Hello

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ verofakto on Friday 31 July 2009 06:15 : \____
>
>> I've created a site to document some of the more troubling behavior
>> among FOSS "advocates" that preach freedom but practice hatred,
>> intolerance and fear. I will be expanding the content in the coming
>> weeks as I have time.
>>
>> http://verofakto.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Feedback (constructive!) is much appreciated. Source material is as
>> well, as long as it's verifiable and factual.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Hi, David. Is this like your 10th attack blog on individuals? How about that
> dildo shop you're running online?

"Highlights" from IRC archives?  What'll they think of next?

I'm going to start posting politico-joco banter from my office mates on my
new blog, http://officefarts.blogspot.com/

Sheeee!  Someone already copped that domain!  Has an interesting story about
Brussels sprouts.

--
You will be attacked by a beast who has the body of a wolf, the tail of
a lion, and the face of Donald Duck.