Re: Hello

Hi Roy,

Hi, David. Is this like your 10th attack blog on individuals? How about that
dildo shop you're running online?

I suggest you use those extra-mojo investigative powers of yours before publicly accusing people of stuff.

Speaking of friends and desperate ad-hominems, did you know that your pal David Gerard hosts lemonparty.org? I kid you not, look it up.

Anyway, since I haven't had the time to create an account on your blog to say this, please keep in mind that I am always open to corrections or clarifications. I will try to be more honest about it than you.

--
verofakto
http://verofakto.blogspot.com/