Re: [News] [Rival] Almost All Windows Users Are Ripe for Inclusion in Botnet

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

>>> USA TODAY REPORTS that on an average day, 40 per cent of the 800
>>> million computers connected to the Internet are bots used to send
>>> out spam, viruses and to mine for sensitive personal data.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/03/17
bots-rule-cyberspace
>> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news
computersecurity/2008-03-16-computer-botnets_N.htm

> That's ~320,000,000 Windows botnet-owned systems in March 08.   What a
> pile of horseshit.

The estimate is 400 million windump computers owned and on botnets today.
Do you feel proud windummy?

I am surprised governments and consumer groups haven't considered this
a terrorist threat and call for windump sales to be banned.