[News] [Rival] "Vistaster" Forced Upon Computer Buyers; Vistaster 7 Already Cracked

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] "Vistaster" Forced Upon Computer Buyers; Vistaster 7 Already Cracked
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:37:59 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Struggling With the Vistaster Disaster

,----[ Quote ]
| Before I go on, let me say that this is UNIQUELY a Windows disaster. I can
| install any one of a variety of Linux distributions on the N10J at any time
| that I want, and be done in well under an hour. I've probably spent in excess
| of 12 hours over the last two days trying to get EITHER Vistaster OR XP
| Professional to reinstall, with extremely limited success.
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10013344o-2000498448b,00.htm

Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated Permanently with OEM SLP Master
Product Key (with SLIC 2.1)

,----[ Quote ]
| After extracting the OEM certificate and OEM product key, it’s confirmed that
| Windows 7 uses the same digitally signed OEM certificate (in .xrm-ms
| extension) that is been used in Windows Vista. Windows Vista OEM cert can be
| used in Windows 7 has been explained in Windows 7 forum.
`----

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/07/29/windows-7-ultimate-cracked-and-activated-permanently-with-oem-slp-master-product-key-with-slic-2-1/

"It's easier for our software to compete with Linux when there's piracy than
when there's not."

                                --Bill Gates

Related:

How Piracy Opens Doors for Windows

,----[ Article's summary ]
| Bill Gates may not be entirely dismayed by software thieves. They
| seed the world market and make Microsoft a standard.
`----

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-micropiracy9apr09,0,414067.story?track=tottext

Iranians claim to have cracked Vista and sell it at $8 a pop

,----[ Quote ]
| Taliya News reckons Iranian spods have hacked their way through
| the software and have "managed to beat" all the Volish
| "anti-copying tricks" so that they can flog copies of the
| software at prices people are prepared to pay.

Vista crack updated

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.it-networks.org/Software/Microsoft/208.html