Re: [News] Children as Young as 2 Love Desktop GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> KF the POS.   8)
>>
>>Soon.  I'm contributing too much to the noise level; will have to sacrifice
>>my fun for awhile.
>
> Well, I don't want to spoil your fun...  I just think that really
> far-out trolling should be discouraged.  I mean, Quack foaming and
> frothing and claiming "advocates are stupid lying hypocrites because
> they think 2+2=5" is just WAY over the top.

"Hadron" is crazy.  Even if it's just a game to him, to pursue this crazy
game so singlemindedly is just crazy.

I'd say 80 to 90% of the stuff he writes is just puerile nonsense.

And yes, 7's writings are much better than that, though often you have to
look past the zaniness.

Ooh.  I've "sucked up" again.
Heaven forbid I point out the good someone may do.

--
You will get what you deserve.