Re: [Rival] European Commission Gets Its Way Against Convicted Monopolist Microsoft

  • Subject: Re: [Rival] European Commission Gets Its Way Against Convicted Monopolist Microsoft
  • From: Frederik Van Lierde <frederik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
I thinki that the European Commision went to far in this casem, as
you
mentionned also that Apple will not get the heat for Safari, or in
the
future, Google with their new OS platform

The "ballot screen" looks great in the beginning, but many questions
arise later.
1. Who will decide who is on the list, as we can't block new startups
make even better browsers
2. What is the procedure to follow to be in th elist
3. Who will be responsable for the browser code
4 etc

You can read more on http://FrederikVanLierde.wordpress.com, where I
explain more in detail and also give a proposition that could help.
ll comments are welcome :)

Frederik Van Lierde
Blue Oceans group - Doing Business with the World
http://www.BlueOceansGroup.com