Re: [News] Microsoft Programming Language , C#, Takes a Tumble (Based on Book Sales)

After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>I'm not the one using kindergarten language and having a kindergartener's
>>comprehension of the world, "Hadron".  Grow an up.
>
> You're rewarding his behavior, IMO.

Maybe.  However, I doubt he needs much feedback to continue with his
puerile behavior, chris.

It actually works out kind of neat, too.

I caught "Hadron" me-tooing a turd-picture troll.  How low can you go?

--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence.  It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.