Re: [News] Microsoft Programming Language , C#, Takes a Tumble (Based on Book Sales)

  this bit o' wisdom:

> State of the Computer Book Market - Mid-Year 2009
>
> http://radar.oreilly.com/2009/07/state-of-the-computer-book-mar-25.html

Interesting comment from a moron:

   It's sad to see a once great publisher fall so far. Books like Unix
   System Administration and the Motif Programming guides were staples for a
   long time. More recently the Dreamweaver CS3 Missing Manual book got me
   up to speed with that program. When this site went political with strong
   Obama support is when I re-examined my book purchasing habits. I guess
   you can call it change you believe in.

--
Write yourself a threatening letter and pen a defiant reply.