Re: Schestowitz has only scratched the surface of MS evil

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Schestowitz exposed Microsoft's connection to the Bilderberg Group, and
> thus their secret control of world governments, but it goes far deeper
> than that. Look at this document on Microsoft's support site, about a
> bug in Visual FoxPro 6.0:
>
> <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297830>
>
> In particular, note this from the listing of code:
>
> INSERT INTO test ;
>    VALUES ("Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.")
>
> That mysterious string, translated, says:
>
>    "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits, dreaming."
>
> Clearly, Microsoft is consorting with the Great Old Ones. No good can
> come of that.

You do know what comes of expressing that phrase, don't you, Tim?

If you hear a strange burbling sound, some scratching at your threshold, and
small a strange faetor, I'd uh leave home.

By the way, it is odd that we have not seen the children of Ballmer.
Could they be somewhat *odd*, a bit *batrachian* in appearance?  With whom
has he been mated?

--
There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.