Re: [News] Firefox About to Exceed 1,000,000,000 Downloads

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Hadron's inane homophobic ad hominem drivel above is only
>>> confirmation of Hadron's status as a closet sister:
>> Could someone not in High Plains Hypocrite's little clique
>> explain what a "closet sister" is?!?!?!??!
>
> Hadron continues its ad hominem by altering poster nyms. Signs of
> a closet sister:
>
> From: Kier <val...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:58:45 +0000
> Subject: Re: Roy getting killed on Digg.
>
> [quote]
> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:11:01 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Fact : Marti produced a collage of his OSS heroes.
>
> Big fucking deal. You have no real-life heroes, obviously. I'm a
> member of a discussion group about a classic sf series, and one
> of the other members produces artwork that collages various
> characters - is that person also to be regarded as 'creepy'?
> You're extraordinarily narrow-minded, it seems.
>
>> Fact : Roy was on it.
>
> Yes, and? He's a Linux advocate. The poster is about Linux advocates

The poster is about people who one way or the other positively
contributed to the quality of my life and my knowledge regarding
computer related matters and music.

>> Fact : Roy has pictures of himself all "pumped" on his
>> website.

Like most non anonymous cowards like "Hadron Quark".

> Yes, and?
>
>> Fact : I find it all rather creepy.
>
> You're obviously weird, then. What on earth is 'creepy' about it?
> You dislike Roy. Therefore you assume there's something 'creepy'
> about another person admiring him. Because that person happens to
> be gay, you then assume some sexual element to that admiration.
> Do  you know that that makes you? A homophobic bigot.
> [/quote]

I think it's not necessarily homophobic, yet more irrational and totally
taken out of context. And what about the women on the Hackwerk poster,
do I feel sexual attracted to them too, according to Q00k?

Hadron does not seem to understand that one person is able to admire
other persons. It doesn't matter /what/ they are, but /who/ they are and
/what they contribute/.

The same counts for Hadron himself. I don't care /what/ he is, but /who/
he is: A incompetent imbecile. And /what he "contributes"/, namely, a
load of nonsense, lies and gossip and the fact that he twists peoples words.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1073df6f6a0462fa
>
> No further questions, your Honour.

Cheers

--