Re: The Curious Case of Boycott Novell

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:08:14 -0700, Jonathan Wong wrote:

> I'm the Microsoft "shill" that Roy has repeatedly referred to this past
> week on Boycott Novell.
>
> I have penned down my thoughts and observations after hanging out at
> Boycott Novell for about a week.
>
> http://armchairtheorist.com/2009/07/21/the-curious-case-of-boycott-
novell/

> For your reading pleasure. :)

I would have more favourably inclined towards your comments if they had
not included links to ad hominen attacks on Roy by Moshe (flatfish)
Goldfarb and Eric Funkenbusch, 2 well known  and vitriolic wintrolls.

So no, not much reading pleasure, not at all.

--
I'm always kind, polite and reasonable....  except when I'm not.