Re: The Curious Case of Boycott Novell

SomeBloke wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:08:14 -0700, Jonathan Wong wrote:
>
>> I'm the Microsoft "shill" that Roy has repeatedly referred to this past
>> week on Boycott Novell.
>>
>> I have penned down my thoughts and observations after hanging out at
>> Boycott Novell for about a week.
>>
>> http://armchairtheorist.com/2009/07/21/the-curious-case-of-boycott-
> novell/
>> For your reading pleasure. :)
>
> I would have more favourably inclined towards your comments if they had
> not included links to ad hominen attacks on Roy by Moshe (flatfish)
> Goldfarb and Eric Funkenbusch, 2 well known  and vitriolic wintrolls.
>
> So no, not much reading pleasure, not at all.

Exactly, Jon W(r)ong carefully posted quotes about Roy Schestowitz that
where posted by some of the M$ shills you named before.

Jon W(r)ong is a Microsoft Technical Evangelist, who started attacking
Roy Schestowitz and BoycottNovell before.

I commented on his garbage and he asked me if I could prove that the
comments about Roy Schestowitz came from M$ shills. They do, I know it,
you confirmed it and the whole G-D damn world knows it.

Conclusion: W(r)ong is a Microsoft Technical Evangelist, who is payed to
lie for Microsoft(tm) and can not be trusted.

He resort to personal attacks and gossip.

How Professional :-P

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com