Re: Microsoft Shill Busted Commenting in Blogs

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Erik Funkenbusch
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

>> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell
>
> Really?  Sounds like more paranoia to me.  Many Microsoft employees have
> commented on your blog, and you know it.

Don't you have somd defragging to do on your
windump PC?

Sounds like you are paranoid about something
and write very nervously.
Do you blog like this all day and forget
to mention your employment status with micoshaft
corporation?