Re: [Rival] Beyond Hype of Apple Lie Defective Products

After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:26:39 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:25:55 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>> Where is the source code to your contributions to the FOSS world, Chris
>> Ahlstrom?
>
> Why does he need to produce source to prove contributions to the FOSS
> world?
>
> If simply using FOSS satisfies FOSS developers, who are you to demand
> anything different?

I will accept only serious emailed inquiries about my unit-test library
project by a person with a verifiable real name.

All others can suck eggs.

The project's out there.

--
You're currently going through a difficult transition period called "Life."