Re: [Rival] Beyond Hype of Apple Lie Defective Products

Above the whining & shreiking of the trolls, Chris Ahlstrom was heard
to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:26:39 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:25:55 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>>
>>> Where is the source code to your contributions to the FOSS world, Chris
>>> Ahlstrom?
>>
>> Why does he need to produce source to prove contributions to the FOSS
>> world?
>>
>> If simply using FOSS satisfies FOSS developers, who are you to demand
>> anything different?
>
> I will accept only serious emailed inquiries about my unit-test library
> project by a person with a verifiable real name.
>
> All others can suck eggs.
>
> The project's out there.

A similar question (Where is the source code to your contributions to the
FOSS world?) could be asked of the Hadron M$ fanlboi troll, who *claims*
to contribute to OSS, yet has not provided *any solid proof*.
 If the troll's idea of contribution to OSS is only reporting bugs, then I
can claim the same thing, as I've tested & reported bugs in alpha, beta
& released versions of Linux distros & apps for *many* years.

--
Some of Hadron Quack's blunders:

Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)
with Windows  98?
Hadron:  Message-ID: <npk5rvzafy.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Too little too late.
Hadron: Message-ID: <fnd3jj$or8$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
have gone "native"
Hadron:  Message-ID:  <gu1v6l$dmo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Getting high performance Video cards working is a damn sight
easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole  - you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when
changing kernels.
Hadron: Message-ID:   <c9rks4-gc7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>