Re: Missing Persona

GPS wrote:
> wjp wrote:
>
>> Has Roy Schestowitz gone on vacation?  I really miss his News feeds.
>>
>> Have a peace-filled day,
>> Bill P.
>
> I don't know where Roy is.
>
> I hope that Roy is alright.
>
> In hindsight I have been overly critical of Roy and some of his
> opinions here on several occasions, and I suspect it has lead to no
> useful effect.

Spamowitz is a lying idiot who puts Windows experience on his resume, and MS
product ads on his "boycott novell" website.

> Roy, I am sorry for the criticism I posted.

Your call, but you should recognize there's no need whatsoever to apologize
to that lying moron.

> I realize that you do
> what you do, because you think it is best for you, and you share it
> with others, because you want to live in a world that shares your
> views.

He's a crackpot loser.  He "sensed" that Microsoft hounded Hans Reiser to
murder his wife and bury her body in a dirt hole in the ground.

A person like that deserves no pity or apology, ever.