Re: Missing Persona

wjp wrote:

> Has Roy Schestowitz gone on vacation?  I really miss his News feeds.
>
> Have a peace-filled day,
> Bill P.

I don't know where Roy is.

I hope that Roy is alright.

In hindsight I have been overly critical of Roy and some of his opinions
here on several occasions, and I suspect it has lead to no useful effect.

Roy, I am sorry for the criticism I posted.  I realize that you do what you
do, because you think it is best for you, and you share it with others,
because you want to live in a world that shares your views.

While I do disagree at times, I will try to learn in the future, rather than
force my views of truth.  If I wish others to do the same, I am better off
making my own actions reflect my beliefs.

-GPS