Re: Missing Persona

GPS <georgeps@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> wjp wrote:
>
>> Has Roy Schestowitz gone on vacation?  I really miss his News feeds.
>>
>> Have a peace-filled day,
>> Bill P.
>
> I don't know where Roy is.
>
> I hope that Roy is alright.
>
> In hindsight I have been overly critical of Roy and some of his opinions
> here on several occasions, and I suspect it has lead to no useful effect.
>
> Roy, I am sorry for the criticism I posted.  I realize that you do what you
> do, because you think it is best for you, and you share it with others,
> because you want to live in a world that shares your views.
>
> While I do disagree at times, I will try to learn in the future, rather than
> force my views of truth.  If I wish others to do the same, I am better off
> making my own actions reflect my beliefs.
>
> -GPS

Do you realise you have just offered to believe his lies and accept his
lies as truth no matter what? I don't know if Liarmutt needs someone
else suckling at Roy. He's very, very territorial.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to