Re: [News] List of Top CD-burning Programs for GNU/Linux, Top Twitter Front Ends

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> 6 Burning Applications for Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | There are not many burning tools in the Linux world compared to the
> | Windows world, but what is most important that all burning tools for
> | Linux are free of charge, open-source and work very well. Here are 6
> | burning tools to make your app search less exhausting...
> `----
>
> http://blog.repasik.com/2009/07/01/6-burning-applications-for-linux/

Linux CD/DVD writer software are better as well.
All windump software trashes the disk if you open notepad
or clippy decides it wants to make a point because the underlying
windump OS too flakey for CD/DVD normal operation.

On a 800MHz machine I can burn a 4Gb DVD of 14,000 files with K3b whilst
playing MP3 uninterrupted and AT THE SAME TIME *write* TO THE *SAME* HARD
DISK 2Gb files from network file copy. Bot operations finish at about the
same time.