Re: [News] [Rival] Poor Microsoft is Preparing for Lawsuits

> Because everyone in Uganda can afford their crappy software.
>
> Seriously, if anywhere could really benefit from Linux, it's Africa.

“They’ll get sort of addicted, and then we’ll somehow figure out how to collect
sometime in the next decade.”

                                --Bill Gates

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
 22:05:01 up 14 days, 12:33,  2 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.60, 1.73